1) Fallen Oakland Police Officers: Sgt. Dunakin, Sgt. Romans, Sgt. Sakai, Officer Hege – Donation of $40,000 to the four families of these officers who were killed on March 21, 2009.
1) Fallen Hawthorne Police Officer: Officer Andrew Garton – Contribution of professional tenor/singer for memorial service in L.A. area for officer killed on May 26, 2011.
1) Fallen CHP Officer: Officer Kenyon Youngstrom – Donation of $26,615 to the family of this officer killed on September 5, 2012. Contribution assistance from Chevron, KTVU and general public.
* Organized Freeway clean-up at site of incident along I-680 / Lavorna Rd.
* Placed a memorial wreath of flowers at the site
* Donation of memorial banner of Officer Youngstrom at Freeway site
1) Fallen Cal Fire Riverside Fire: Fire Engineer Christopher Douglas – Contribution of $847 from donations and Fallen Heroes Line Of Duty Death Fund for firefighter killed on July 5, 2013..
* Organized Freeway clean-up at site of incident in Southern Cal
* Donation of memorial banner of Fire Engineer Douglas at Freeway site
2) Fallen Santa Cruz Officers: Sgt. Loran Butler, Det. Elizabeth Baker – Donation of $10,125 to families of officers killed on February 26, 2013. Contribution assistance from Chevron, AAA and general public.
1) Fallen Newport Beach Fire: Fire Lifeguard Ben Carlson – Donation of $10,000 to the family foundation for his Line Of Duty Death of July 6, 2014.
2) CHP Martinez Memorial: Donation towards memorial plaque for fallen CHP officers from the Martinez, CA CHP Div.
3) Fallen Cottonwood Fire: Capt. Mark Ratledge – $5,000 Vehicle donation of Hyundai Sonata to the family of this firefighter killed February 29, 2012. Contribution assisted through Mercury Insur. and CarWest Auto Body.
4) Fallen Fresno CHP Officers: Officer Juan Gonzalez, Officer Brian Law – Donation of $4,391 to families of officers killed February 17, 2014.
* $1,126 from Fallen Heroes Fund toward memorial service/flowers